Sanctum ~ A Maximum Ride RPG
Welcome to the site. This is a text-based roleplay for all ages. You don't have to know about the series to begin. Do you wish to log in?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five centuries have passed since the Earth has become completely uninhabitable by humans. Now, tensions rise between the Avian-Human hybrids and the Erasers, as each struggle for dominance over the earth. Choose your side.

HomeportalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Maki's Here :D
CHARACTER RULES Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:56 am by Maki

» Hello
CHARACTER RULES Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:07 am by Andrew

» Draknyva Darkens - Avian
CHARACTER RULES Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:06 pm by draknyva

» Draknyva - Avian
CHARACTER RULES Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:51 am by LadyKura

» Hello All!!
CHARACTER RULES Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:41 am by LadyKura

» Triston
CHARACTER RULES Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:24 am by dezziestar1998

» Ink
CHARACTER RULES Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:13 am by dezziestar1998

» Jasper
CHARACTER RULES Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:47 am by dezziestar1998

» Hiatus? Not Really
CHARACTER RULES Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:00 am by LadyKura

CHARACTER RULES

Go down 
AuthorMessage
LadyKura
Admin
Admin
LadyKura

Character Information
Health:
CHARACTER RULES Left_bar_bleue100/100CHARACTER RULES Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

CHARACTER RULES Empty
PostSubject: CHARACTER RULES   CHARACTER RULES Icon_minitimeTue Jul 13, 2010 12:28 am

~ . CHARACTER RULES . ~

. ~ * ~ . ~ * ~ .
1.) You can only own up to three characters
    Owning a lot of characters can be unfair and make the forum overpopulated. It can also give certain people advantages over others. To keep this in check, I will only approve three of your characters for now. You may ask me for permission to have another, but I will not always say yes.

2.) Provide as much detail of your character as possible
    Your character is like your child. You created it.

As Administrator I want to know as much as possible about your character. Interesting characters grab my attention, and that is absolutely what you want to do. Also, having a detailed character can make roleplaying easier. You'll have a better bond with your character. Don't be surprised if you find yourself knowing your character better than any of your friends.

3.) You character can only either be Avian or Erasean, unless it is a pet
    This is a Maximum Ride forum; which means Avians and Erasers only. No fairies. No demons. Just Avians and Erasers. The forum is already AU, I'm just attempting to keep it as canon as possible. However, if you chara has a pet, feel free to control it how you choose. Just include it in your character application.

4.) Do not pester me about your character if I do not respond right away; we all have lives to attend to outside of a forum. But I promise you, I will get to your characters as soon as I could.
    It is highly unlikely that I would neglect my forum. Any form of delay is likely involuntary, such as a vacation or a computer crash. You can count on me to be loyal; so there's really nothing to worry about.

~
Back to top Go down
https://maximumridetherpg.forumotion.net

CHARACTER RULES
Page 1 of 1