Sanctum ~ A Maximum Ride RPG
Welcome to the site. This is a text-based roleplay for all ages. You don't have to know about the series to begin. Do you wish to log in?
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Five centuries have passed since the Earth has become completely uninhabitable by humans. Now, tensions rise between the Avian-Human hybrids and the Erasers, as each struggle for dominance over the earth. Choose your side.

HomeportalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Latest topics
» Maki's Here :D
Morning training - open Icon_minitimeMon Jun 27, 2011 3:56 am by Maki

» Hello
Morning training - open Icon_minitimeTue Jun 14, 2011 1:07 am by Andrew

» Draknyva Darkens - Avian
Morning training - open Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 11:06 pm by draknyva

» Draknyva - Avian
Morning training - open Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:51 am by LadyKura

» Hello All!!
Morning training - open Icon_minitimeMon Mar 28, 2011 1:41 am by LadyKura

» Triston
Morning training - open Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:24 am by dezziestar1998

» Ink
Morning training - open Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 1:13 am by dezziestar1998

» Jasper
Morning training - open Icon_minitimeSat Mar 26, 2011 12:47 am by dezziestar1998

» Hiatus? Not Really
Morning training - open Icon_minitimeWed Mar 23, 2011 10:00 am by LadyKura

Morning training - open

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Andrew

Character Information
Health:
Morning training - open Left_bar_bleue100/100Morning training - open Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Morning training - open Empty
PostSubject: Morning training - open   Morning training - open Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 9:54 pm

Andrew had woken up early, about two hours before sunrise and had decided to do some early morning training. Putting on his black, skin tight training outfit on he slowly pulled his wings out of the slots on the back of them then he put his black royal robes on over it, he also took out one of his many sets of dual daggers and placed them in the specially made leg sheath, then taking out another set he then strapped them onto his back just below his wings. Then carefully folding his wings up under the robe he exited his room and headed out through the castle passing a few guards that he gave a simple nod to.

As he got to the front of the palace he continued to walk to one of his secret hiding a pots where he removed his robes and carefully folded them up leaving them under a
bush. Then with a loud crack you heard his wings snap open as he took of into the air. "i love being here in the air...it's peaceful..." he whispered to himself ashe picked up speed until he hit about 180mp/h, he had made it to his truing field in about five minutes. Once he got there he carefully landed on the ground with a smirk.
Back to top Go down
June
June

Character Information
Health:
Morning training - open Left_bar_bleue2000/100Morning training - open Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/100)

PostSubject: Re: Morning training - open   Morning training - open Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:07 pm

Rika had been in the air gliding over the palace grounds, when she saw her brother Andrew jump up and start flying away.
Normally she would not bother her brother, but in her immense curiosity(desire to be in her brother's business) she followed him, although it was difficult to keep up to his flying speed and found herself far behind him as he suddenly dropped into a clearing she barely recognized. This peeked her curiosity more as she saw nothing out of the ordinary or special about this place. she decided to drop early and hide in one of the nearby trees to inspect Andrew's strange behavior further.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Character Information
Health:
Morning training - open Left_bar_bleue100/100Morning training - open Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

PostSubject: Re: Morning training - open   Morning training - open Icon_minitimeFri Jul 23, 2010 10:26 pm

Andrewsmiledto himself, do to his ability to read the minds of others he knew that his sister had been fallowing him. 'well she is fine...I'll just continued as planed..' he thought as he began to stretch a little. After a few minutes of stretching he pulled the daggers he had hidden under his shirt out with ease. Holding one in each hand he began to spin them around slowly until he heard a small branch brake in a bush about 3 meters to the left of him. He carefully aimed and through the dagger in his left hand straight though the middle of the bush. After the dagger made contact a small bunny jumped out of the bush. 'come here bunny... It's okay no one is going to hurt you....' he whispered as he used part of his telepathic powers to calm the bunny down and make it hop over to him. With a smile, he patted the bunny to find out he had cut the bunny with the dagger he had thrown 'damn...' he whispered before remembering his older sister was able to heal things 'well a perfect time to see if that's true....' he thought before turning his head to tree where his older sister was, "sis...I know your there....any chance you could give me a hand here?" he asked.
Back to top Go down
June
June

Character Information
Health:
Morning training - open Left_bar_bleue2000/100Morning training - open Empty_bar_bleue  (2000/100)

PostSubject: Re: Morning training - open   Morning training - open Icon_minitimeSat Jul 24, 2010 5:22 am

Rika without thought had already started towards the injured animal.
"Andrew... you shouldn't throw your daggers so loosely." not meaning to chide him too much, as she was guilty of similar actions in the past, she tried not to sound to annoyed.
Kneeling beside the rabbit, she laid it down and pulled a small vile out of her back pocket, looking at the animal tenderly "I don't feel like making my make-up smear over you babe, so I've got some of my tears in a bottle just for you. Don't you worry babe it'll be all alright...". stroking it's ears she let happy feelings flood from her own mind to the rabbits.

Opening the vile she let one drop of the tears hit the animal's wound and watched as the muscle and skin stitched itself together, leaving nothing but a small scar. "See all better." she smiled at the bunny letting it get up and bound away as fast as it could towards the brush nearby.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Character Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Morning training - open   Morning training - open Icon_minitimeSun Jul 25, 2010 11:39 pm

Andrew bowed his head slightly, "sorry sister...my aim has been off lately..i meant to just get the poor thing to come out and see he world...but i was off by a few inches.." he said as he walked over to grab the dagger he had thrown and carefully placed both of the daggers back in there sheaths on his back.

As he walked back a small frown appeared on his face, "um...sis...weren't we supposed to be keeping an eye on our brother today?" he said. He had completely forgotten about the fact when he woke up this morning.
Back to top Go down
June
June

Character Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Morning training - open   Morning training - open Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 6:41 am

"He'll be fine for a few moments..." Rika said agitated, having forgotten all about needing to watch their youngest brother. "We should probably head back, I'm sure he is just waking up anyway...?" she finished with a slight nervous smile knowing that was far from true.
Without waiting for a response Rika ran and jumped into the air soaring high and fast towards the palace. She was well aware that Andrew would soon easily pass her.
Back to top Go down
Andrew

Character Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Morning training - open   Morning training - open Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:20 am

Andrew smirked slightly as his sister jumped into the air "beet you there!!!" he screamed as he waited a minute before jumping into the air wings snapping out as he slowly picked up speed until he hit about 180 until he caught up with his sister "meet you at the front door!" he yelled, then picking up speed he hit about 200mp/h reaching the palace door way ahead of his sister.
Back to top Go down
June
June

Character Information
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Morning training - open   Morning training - open Icon_minitimeMon Jul 26, 2010 7:45 am

(we should skip to the other topic yeah? I'll wait for you to write bc Andrew beats Rika there Razz)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Morning training - open   Morning training - open Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Morning training - open
Page 1 of 1